Five Steps for Correct Selection of Low Voltage Circuit Breaker
- The rated current of the circuit breaker is determined by the calculated current of the circuit.
- The short-circuit setting current of the circuit breaker shall avoid the normal working starting current of the line.
- Check the breaking capacity of the low-voltage circuit breaker according to the maximum short-circuit current of the line.
- The sensitivity of circuit breaker action shall be verified according to the minimum short-circuit current of the line, that is, the minimum short-circuit current of the line shall not be less than 1.3 times of the short-circuit setting current of the circuit breaker.
- The rated short-circuit making capacity (expected peak value of the maximum current) of the circuit breaker shall be verified according to the short-circuit impulse current on the line (i.e. the maximum instantaneous value of the full short-circuit current), that is, the latter shall be greater than the former.
We are a Low Voltage Circuit Breaker exporter supplier wholesaler, our products satisfy our customers. And we want to be your long-term partner, any interests, welcome to contact us.